- Homebrew ( To check : $ brew doctor ) .
$ brew install android-sdk
# Add your environment variable ( ~/.bash_profile )
# Run the android application
# install “Android SDK Platform-tools”
- Connect an Android Device via USB.
- Open a terminal and enter “chrome-android”.
- Open Chrome on your device.
- Visit localhost:9222 on your desktop machine for remote debugging.
- Chrome Plugin
A simpler way to perform remote debugging directly with Chrome is to install the “ADB Plugin”. It’s a Chrome Plugin/App and can be installed from the Chrome WebStore. All you need is a running Android SDK, nothing else. The ADB Plugin adds a icon to the Chrome toolbar which shows all inspectable targets on connected devices/emulators.
You can watch this movie with all steps . 🙂